These are the rules:
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
So, these are my answers to the questions (I’m doing the questions by person who asked them):
- Were you looking forward to answering these questions? Yes!
- Who is your role model? My parents.
- How long have you had a blog? 2 1/2 years.
- Have you always had the idea of blogging in your mind? Not really.
- Do you listen to music very often? Yes!
- Do you view friendship as something to cherish? Absolutely!
- Favorite quote? “Live for something rather than die for nothing.”
- Favorite flower? Tulip
- Favorite person in history? I don’t know. I admire many different people throughout time.
- Would you prefer writing something or making a craft? Writing (although it really depends on my mood).
- How long did it take you to answer these questions? About 2 minutes.
- What is your favorite mystical creature? (eg dragon, gryffin) Pegasus (the winged horse)
Are you more a night owl or early bird? Early bird
Do you believe in angels? Yes!
Singing or dancing? Singing
Do you like chocolate? Nope
Would you get a tattoo? Never, ever, ever!
Barnes and nobles or the mall? Mall
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
What is the one thing you absolutely loathe? People who deceive others knowingly.
What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I’m patient and organized.
Do you like antique stuff? Sometimes. I like old Western stuff.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Make jewelry
What is your favorite food? Steak and mashed potatoes with peas
What are you scared of? Spiders, sharks and bears
What is your least favorite school subject? Science
What is your favorite color? purple
What is your least favorite color? black
Did you want to be nominated for the Liebster Award? I didn’t actually know what it was!
Are you organized? Yes
How clean or messy is your room? Fairly clean
Do you have any sibling if so how many? Yes, three. (all younger)
Have you ever been to the ER because you got hurt? Why? Yes. I split my chin and got three stitches. I was seven (I think).
- Are you a christian? I believe in Jesus.
- Do you like to play games outside (like capture the flag or something)? Yes
- Do you play any instruments? Sort of, only.
- What grade are you in? 12th
- Who would you vote for this election? Donald Trump!!!!
- If the picture on the ten dollar bill changed, who would you want to be on it? I don’t want it to change.
- What is the last word in the KJV bible? “Amen”
- Do you like school? Yes
- Have you ever been backpacking? No
- Do you like to cook? Absolutely
- What is the shortest verse in the bible? John 11:35 “Jesus wept.” (Not 100% sure though)
My 11 questions for those I nominate:
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else?
- What is your dream?
- Your favorite sport?
- Do you like school?
- Favorite animal?
- Do you want to go to college?
- Pens or pencils?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Are you creative?
–Allison (I’m nominating you back)