Hello! I had the idea the other night to make up my own “college tag” for college bloggers. I don’t know if this’s already a thing but, that’s OK.
The way it works is if you’re tagged you,
- Link to the blogger that tagged you
- Answer the 10 questions
- Add your own question (and answer it)
- Tag 2 other college bloggers
With that being said, here are my ten questions and answers!
- What’s your favorite thing about college? That I get to learn things that are leading me toward something I love.
- What’s your least favorite thing about college? Bad professors & really think textbooks.
- What’s your major & year? I’ll be sophomore fall 2018, business management.
- Your favorite class (so far)? Oddly, it was calculus. It was hard but rewarding and actually fun. I know, I’m weird.
- What is one essential food to get you through university? For me it’s granola/protein bars.
- One thing you’d tell a college freshman? Honestly not to worry about what others think but also to NOT procrastinate, at all costs, especially mid-semester.
- One hobby you do/did/recommend during college? Try and read a fun, easy-to-read book once in a while.
- List your three essential items to carry in your backpack for class: black/blue pen, snack, laptop.
- What was your hardest class so far? A design class, but since I’m not doing that anymore…this semester it was astronomy. Uggh!
- Did you live on or off campus? Off.
I am tagging:
-Life with Karla: https://lifewithkarla.wordpress.com
Have fun! 🙂 ❤