I want to thank Allison, Leona, Kalia, Odessa, Jada, Elisha, Shiphrah, Jessica, “mittskolearbeid” , Tiffany and Perrissa for nominating me. I really didn’t expect it! 😀
These are the rules:
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
So, these are my answers to the questions (I’m doing the questions by person who asked them):
- Were you looking forward to answering these questions? Yes!
- Who is your role model? My parents.
- How long have you had a blog? 2 1/2 years.
- Have you always had the idea of blogging in your mind? Not really.
- Do you listen to music very often? Yes!
- Do you view friendship as something to cherish? Absolutely!
- Favorite quote? “Live for something rather than die for nothing.”
- Favorite flower? Tulip
- Favorite person in history? I don’t know. I admire many different people throughout time.
- Would you prefer writing something or making a craft? Writing (although it really depends on my mood).
- How long did it take you to answer these questions? About 2 minutes.
- What is your favorite mystical creature? (eg dragon, gryffin) Pegasus (the winged horse)
Are you more a night owl or early bird? Early bird
Do you believe in angels? Yes!
Singing or dancing? Singing
Do you like chocolate? Nope
Would you get a tattoo? Never, ever, ever!
Barnes and nobles or the mall? Mall
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
What is the one thing you absolutely loathe? People who deceive others knowingly.
What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I’m patient and organized.
Do you like antique stuff? Sometimes. I like old Western stuff.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Make jewelry
What is your favorite food? Steak and mashed potatoes with peas
What are you scared of? Spiders, sharks and bears
What is your least favorite school subject? Science
What is your favorite color? purple
What is your least favorite color? black
Did you want to be nominated for the Liebster Award? I didn’t actually know what it was!
Are you organized? Yes
How clean or messy is your room? Fairly clean
Do you have any sibling if so how many? Yes, three. (all younger)
Have you ever been to the ER because you got hurt? Why? Yes. I split my chin and got three stitches. I was seven (I think).
- Are you a christian? I believe in Jesus.
- Do you like to play games outside (like capture the flag or something)? Yes
- Do you play any instruments? Sort of, only.
- What grade are you in? 12th
- Who would you vote for this election? Donald Trump!!!!
- If the picture on the ten dollar bill changed, who would you want to be on it? I don’t want it to change.
- What is the last word in the KJV bible? “Amen”
- Do you like school? Yes
- Have you ever been backpacking? No
- Do you like to cook? Absolutely
- What is the shortest verse in the bible? John 11:35 “Jesus wept.” (Not 100% sure though)
1. What do you believe? That we have a “mission” to do and need to fulfill that in life.
2. Why do you believe what you believe? Because I do. 🙂
3. What do you want in life? To fulfill my “mission”, be free, do God’s will.
4. What matters most to you? A lot of things.
5. What purpose do you find in life? Accomplishing my “mission”.
6. What defines you? My life, family, God, what I do.
7. What are the three most important goals in your life? Accomplish my “mission”, go back to God, Have a happy life.
8. How do you view the world? As a place that’s great, with wonderful people, many of whom need help.
9. What are three things you dislike? Spiders, Sharks and Bears; Dishonest people; Rock music
10. What are three things you like? Making jewelry, cooking, little children
11. How would you describe yourself? Helpful, responsible, hard-worker, studious, happy
- Do you enjoy school? Absolutely!
What do you do on the weekend? School, work and relax.
Favorite music genre? Baroque Opera/bluegrass
What emotion do you feel most often on a day to day basis? joyful
Which is better; Marvel or DC? Marvel
What are your comfort foods? Not sure….
Do you like animals? If so what kind would it be? Yes, dogs and dolphins.
Would you rather be really warm, or really hot? warm
Have you eaten any bugs? Which ones? I’ve swallowed small flies by accident.
Favorite YouTube stars? Myself!
Why are you homeschooled? Because it gives us a better education, works best with our lifestyle, and I love it!
- What state do you live in? Prefer not to answer on here….
- What grade are you in? 12th
- What is your favorite music genre? Bluegrass/baroque opera
- Are you homeschooled? Yes!
- Are from a big or small family? Pretty big
- What is your favorite sports team? None in particular…
- Do you play any sports? I ski
- What is your favorite food? Steaks w/ mashed potatoes
- Who your favorite celebrity? Don’t really have one…
- What is you favorite pastime? Doing origami
- What is your favorite school subject? Science, right now, or English. I really like them all!
- What age do you feel right now and why? Feel like I’m definitely growing older, with being almost 18, going to college, etc….
- What do you want your tombstone to say? Something that would make me proud if I could see it.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? Jesus’ life.
- What is your best childhood memory? Way to many! 🙂
- Have you ever gone cow-tipping? What is it? *looks up* oh! Nope, I haven’t!
- Favorite horror movie? Don’t watch horror movies.
- The last thing you bought? Clothes.
- If you don’t know the words to a song, do you improvise? Not really….
- Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen of other people? No.
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $5,000? No.
- What is the wallpaper on your cellphone or laptop? Laptop: classic cars; cell phone: blue planet/space kinda thing.
- What is your favorite type of dessert (details please!)? Warm homemade apple pie with vanilla ice cream (all melty together).
- If you could do anything what would it be? I would want to make people able to see the Truth.
- If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? Go to NYC, (personal things I’d rather not answer here).
- What is/was your favorite grade and why? Right now, 12th. I love it because it means I’m moving on, getting into college and life.
- Describe your dream room: Right now I am in my dream room with a few additions: –in the basement, dark wood ceiling and trim, creamy white walls, beige carpet, big closet, cute windows, my Western decor, (additions: built in bookshelves), a light wood desk, etc…–
- If you were given the chance to go anywhere you wanted to for vacation what would it be? I would want to go to NYC, travel down to Washington D.C., then down to Florida and then to the Bahamas.
- Your dream job? Being the CEO/owner of a huge company.
- Do you have an pets? If no, are there any pets you would like? Yes, a cute dog.
- Favorite fandom? How were you introduced to it? Why is it your favorite? I don’t have one.
- What is your favorite store to go to? TjMaXx
- Is there anything I can pray about for you? That I study well for my GED and pass it. 😀 Thanks!
My 11 questions for those I nominate:
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else?
- What is your dream?
- Your favorite sport?
- Do you like school?
- Favorite animal?
- Do you want to go to college?
- Pens or pencils?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Are you creative?
–Allison (I’m nominating you back)
–Daughter of Liberty
11 Things About Me…
- I love organizing things–rooms and people.
- I love baroque opera music.
- I hate spiders, and all things creepy-crawly.
- My name means Mary in Hebrew.
- I want to be a pilot.
- I make jewelry.
- I love skiing.
- I love dolphins.
- I want to go to New York City.
- I love America!
- I really like blogging.
11 More Things About Me….
- I tutor kids
- I was homeschooled all my life through high-school
- I held my first job when I was 14
- I fully support Donald J. Trump, our President
- I hope to continue this blog even when I graduate
- I have a flip-phone
- I am the oldest child in my family
- I was afraid of dogs when I was little
- I get carsick
- I love clothes-shopping
11 Additional Things:
- I don’t use a hair straightener or any products, my hair is all natural, and it works that way.
- I don’t wear makeup.
- I don’t paint my nails.
- I couldn’t swim till I was almost 12.
- I’m learning to drive.
- I used to be afraid of dogs.
- I’ve lived in 13 different houses, 2 in Spain.
- I tan easily in the summer time.
- I played basketball for one season when I was 12.
- My favorite sport is skiing.
- I can cook very well, and I love it!
Thanks for all the nominations!
- What is your favorite comfort foods? Chai tea & olives & candy (that is really weird mix lol)
- Where are you from? Southwest Montana
- What was the last adventurous thing you did? Sign up for College Aikido classes, I guess. Tbh I am not that adventurous….
- What’s the last movie you’ve seen? The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis (I watched it last night).
- What do you enjoy most about the summer? Time off, the warm weather and being with my family. Also not having to worry about deadlines.
- What’s one goal(s) you reached so far for 2018? To get a 3.5+ gpa for my spring semester. I got a 3.55. 😀
- What’s your favorite sports? Skiing & soccer
- Where’s waldo? (LOL!) With you, probs. LOL
- What’s your favorite book to read, thus far? Tom Clancy novels about Jack Ryan
- How many pets do you have? 1, a dog
- Can’t think of anymore questions! (LOL!) lol besides 11 is an odd number!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love shopping for clothes
- My favorite colors are teal/turquoise and purple
- I am obsessed with pens and planners
- I was homeschooled all the way through high school
- I hate spiders and bugs
- I like old movies
- I make jewelry
- I started this blog in 2014
- I want to go visit NYC badly (and the Bahamas)
- I want to be a pilot
- I am the oldest of four kids
My 11 Questions:
- Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
- Favorite place in the world to visit?
- If you could use anything, how would you decorate your house, like what style?
- Favorite place you went on vacation ever?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you started your own business, what would it be?
- Glasses or contact lenses?
- When did you get your first job?
- Favorite kind of shoe?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your goal in life?