Hey guys! So lately I’ve been kinda obsessed with skin care and beauty products lol. It’s been really fun and I’ve been trying to find natural products as well. I thought I’d share in case any of you wanted to check them out. (I’m linking everything down below)
I wear minimal makeup usually, so having a good moisturizer is important. I tried a tinted moisturizer from Ulta for a while but it didn’t really give me the effect I wanted. So right now I use the FirstAid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It’s an amazing moisturizer and it smells amazing (grapefruit). It’s also very natural and safe for sensitive skin. I totally love this cream, best one I’ve found so far!
I also really love the Shea Moisture facial moisturizer. It’s great for putting on after you take the day’s makeup off and leaves your skin really fresh.
Shea Moisture also has great facial wipes, which I use to take off my makeup since I use very little. They moisturize as well. I did find another brand though, that’s less natural but works a little better and smells great! The brand is Polish’d Beauty Supply but I can’t find them online. Neither of these brands have negative effects on my eyes, which are pretty sensitive so that’s great!
As far as face wash goes….I use the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream. My mom gets a lot of extra Clinique beauty products and so I use those for most of my makeup and stuff. I also use their liquid facial soap on a more daily basis if I wear heavier makeup and I wash using a facial cleansing brush.
Since it’s the summer and I am finally getting tanned skin, I put on very little to no foundation. If I do put on, I use the Clinique superbalanced foundation in the Ivory (03) tint. I then apply the Ulta full coverage liquid concealer in the light warm shade (works great!). I use the Clinique high impact mascara in 01 Black (but I might buy another brand to try and get waterproof–any suggestions?). I use a simple Clinique pallette for my blush and highlight and sometimes apply a light pink shade of eye shadow from a Max Studio palette I found at TJMaxx. (A ton of beauty products can be found there and I love it!) I don’t really like eyeliner and eyebrow filler and stuff. So I don’t use those normally. And I rarely use any lip products either. But I do love EOS’s lip balms and have several of those.
I found an amazing deodorant, which is truly the best natural, aluminum free one I’ve ever tried that worked! It’s the Humble brand. I use the non-scented one since I prefer less smells. Highly recommend this product!
I found a teeth whitener at TJMaxx by accident that wasn’t full of chemicals and I decided to try it. It works wonders! It’s a very easy to use whitener pen and you see the results very quickly. Dr. Brite also has other products like toothpaste and stuff, but I haven’t gotten those. Yet.
I thought I’d also mention perfume/eau de toilette as well. I like the Pacifica brand for a lot of scents, but they don’t last real long. Especially the roll on ones, even though I like to carry them around for a quick application. Right now my favorite is the Elizabeth Arden green tea cucumber scent. It’s very fresh and simple and lasts quite a while. I don’t like overpowering scents and since I’m very sensitive to them I can’t have super long lasting ones either.
What are some other products you guys use? If you have any recommendations I’d love to hear them! I need some good hair products, which I currently am trying to find, so any help is appreciated!
Here are the products I mentioned:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Moisturizer: https://www.firstaidbeauty.com/skin-care/collection/ultra-repair/ultra-repair-skin-cream-travel
- Shea Moisture Facial Moisturizer: https://www.sheamoisture.com/peace-rose-oil-complex-sensitive-skin-facial-moisturizer/764302216056.html
- Shea Moisture Facial Wipes: https://www.sheamoisture.com/raw-shea-butter-hydrating-facial-wipes/764302280460.html
- Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream: https://www.clinique.com/product/1673/5003/skin-care/cleansers-makeup-removers/7-day-scrub-cream-rinse-off-formula
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap: https://www.clinique.com/product/1572/8279/3-step/step-1-cleanse/liquid-facial-soap/our-dermatologists-liquid-soap
- Clinique Superbalanced Foundation: https://www.clinique.com/product/1599/4989/makeup/foundations/superbalanced-makeup
- Ulta Liquid Concealer: https://www.ulta.com/full-coverage-liquid-concealer?productId=xlsImpprod13621057
- Clinique High Impact Mascara: https://www.clinique.com/product/1606/5416/makeup/mascara/high-impact-mascara
- EOS Organic Lip Balm: https://evolutionofsmooth.com/collections/natural-organic
- Humble Deodorant: https://humblebrands.com/shop/humble-deodorant-single/?attribute_type-scent=Simply%20Unscented
- Dr. Brite Teeth Whitening Pen: https://www.drbrite.com/products/natural-teeth-whitening-pen-painless-no-toxins-get-brite
- Pacifica Perfume (my fav scent):
- Elizabeth Arden Perfume: https://www.elizabetharden.com/fragrance-scent/fruity/
Happy June to you all! ❤ 🙂