Hello! Thank you, Tiffany for nominating me for this award! Check out her blog guys and go follow her too.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- What is your favorite comfort foods? Chai tea & olives & candy (that is really weird mix lol)
- Where are you from? Southwest Montana
- What was the last adventurous thing you did? Sign up for College Aikido classes, I guess. Tbh I am not that adventurous….
- What’s the last movie you’ve seen? The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis (I watched it last night).
- What do you enjoy most about the summer? Time off, the warm weather and being with my family. Also not having to worry about deadlines.
- What’s one goal(s) you reached so far for 2018? To get a 3.5+ gpa for my spring semester. I got a 3.55. 😀
- What’s your favorite sports? Skiing & soccer
- Where’s waldo? (LOL!) With you, probs. LOL
- What’s your favorite book to read, thus far? Tom Clancy novels about Jack Ryan
- How many pets do you have? 1, a dog
- Can’t think of anymore questions! (LOL!) lol besides 11 is an odd number!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love shopping for clothes
- My favorite colors are teal/turquoise and purple
- I am obsessed with pens and planners
- I was homeschooled all the way through high school
- I hate spiders and bugs
- I like old movies
- I make jewelry
- I started this blog in 2014
- I want to go visit NYC badly (and the Bahamas)
- I want to be a pilot
- I am the oldest of four kids
My 11 Questions:
- Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
- Favorite place in the world to visit?
- If you could use anything, how would you decorate your house, like what style?
- Favorite place you went on vacation ever?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you started your own business, what would it be?
- Glasses or contact lenses?
- When did you get your first job?
- Favorite kind of shoe?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your goal in life?
Well, I survived my wisdom teeth surgery! Yay! I am doing a lot better today, less swollen and utterly bored and tired of being in bed, watching movies and eating mashed potatoes. I am so glad I got this done before college starts (in one week ahhh!), because I would’ve been completely stressed had I had to go through this thinking about assignments and missed notes….Thanks for all the tips to make me more comfortable after my surgery. 🙂 Also, yes, I was a little loopy afterwards and it was hilarious! What I remember and what my mom tells me doesn’t fail to make me laugh! I am happy to say, none of it was embarrassing, I thought everyone was very “nice”, I cried when my mom didn’t use her GPS to get home, cried several times because I thought I was ugly with ice packs and swollen/numb face, said that I felt like an old lady when they gave me oxygen before the surgery, my sister now knows how very much I hate avocados, I kept telling my mom I should drive home, and I am very glad I don’t have to be loopy again. Were you loopy when you got your wisdom teeth removed?
Thanks for reading! Keep smiling! 😀 ❤